Best Treadmill in India 2020
Topic: Best Treadmill in India 2020 | Available on: Amazon
Sparnod Fitness STH-3000 (4 HP Peak) 2 in 1 Foldable Treadmill for Home
Presents the new range of Treadmill
- PRE-INSTALLED TREADMILL – No assembly required, Plug and Run the treadmill.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT – 110 kg.
- 2 in 1 FOLDING WALKING & RUNNING TREADMILL — Unlike the normal treadmill, STH-3000 is a 2 in 1 treadmill which has 2 exercise modes that means it can be used as a running treadmill and under desk walking treadmill. when a treadmill riser is folded, it becomes an under desk/walking pad treadmill. The speed of the running belt is 1-4km/h when the riser is folded you can walk while you work. and when the riser is up it becomes a normal treadmill which can be used for walking and running
- ULTRA-QUIET MOTOR – Experience a powerful 2.25 horsepower motor that is manufactured to be whisper silent with formulated multi-layer shielding, reaching top speeds of 12 km/h. 7-level soft large running belt, durable steel frame make up the Sparnod treadmill’s shock reduction & noise reduction system. It tends to provide safe cushioning for your back, joints, knees, ankles, and muscles. Moreover, it has a spacious walking area of 400 x 1100mm/ 16″ x 44″Inch
- FEATURES – Multi-functional LED display that allows user to Track progress in speed, distance, time, and calories burned. Built-in Bluetooth speaker and phone bracket, you can listen to music or watch TV when walking or running. You can also change speed or stop in an instant with the remote controller. With the easy-to-reach safety key, the treadmill can moment to stop in emergency situations
- DUAL-MODE DISPLAY – It has two displays for different use of treadmill-walking pad/normal mode treadmill. Easy clip folding option for folding the treadmill.
Run Walk And Jogg At Your Own Speed
The treadmill is a relatively easy piece of exercise equipment to use. The treadmill has a predictable surface that is much easier to negotiate than sidewalks, curbs, or trails and the risk of tripping is reduced. All aspects of the workout can be controlled by the user: speed, incline, warm-up period, cool-down period, and energy spends. Some treadmills have special features such as step counters and heart rate monitors so fitness progress can be tracked.
Assembly – it’s basically plug-n-use, the only thing to assemble yourself are the two horizontal black handles. it’s very easy to do, there are screws/bolts given for this purpose, and the company has even provided all the screwdrivers necessary to adjust this they have also provided Allen keys to adjust the belt (when required), to adjust the tightness of the handle lock.
it’s quite compact, occupies very little floor space when kept against the wall… except, the two handles stick out, these are not foldable… however, compared to other home-use treadmills, these are not very intrusive.
It’s perfect to walk, the motor is the quietest I have ever experienced a treadmill motor, even at 8-9 km/h the motor is very quiet.
There is a display that keeps alternating between distance walked (in km), time, and also calories spent.
It comes with a remote, to modulate the speed, as well as start/stop, so you can hold this in the hand while walking, no need to reach for the controls in front. The speeds increment/reduction is in steps of 0.1 km/ph, so you can adjust the speed accordingly.
when you press the stop button while walking at speed (6 km/h for example), the speed will reduce approx. 1 km/h every second, so it will take 5 seconds to stop, instead of stopping suddenly at a jerk.
And lastly, the safety lock works properly (the red string).. twice I mistakenly pulled out the chord, and the treadmill came to an instant stop